Sports Performance Jump Rope
Textured Handles for Superior Grip
The Sports Performance Jump Rope is a premium jump rope designed for high performance in the gym or training for sport.
- Longer Handle for Reach: 6.5" long tapered handles offer longer reach for crossing moves popular in boxing and MMA training.
- Lightweight Metal Construction: Designed for durability without compromise on weight (2 oz.), the lightweight metal ensures longevity while allowing you to maintain speed and agility with ease.
- Ultra Smooth Spin: Say goodbye to friction! Stainless steel ball bearings offer an unbelievably smooth handle spin, providing you with a seamless and fluid jumping rhythm, regardless of the intensity of your workout.
- Convenient Storage: Includes a handy zipper bag with clear front for convenient storage of the handles and cords.
- Universal Head: The handles are designed to accept cords up to 5mm in diameter. This makes it extremely handy for switching out cords for freestyle, fitness or speed/double unders.
- 3 Cables: This set includes an ultra durable 4mm "fitness" PVC cord that can be used indoors or outdoors on rough surfaces , a 3.2mm white PVC coated "freestyle" cable for freestyle tricks, and a 2.4mm black nylon coated "speed" cable for double unders and speed work.
- 6.5" aluminum handles with stainless steel ball bearings
- 4mm fitness cord
- 3.2mm freestyle cable
- 2.4mm speed cable
- Zipper storage bag: 10.75" tall by 7.25"
Note: We've included all the screws and cord ends you'll need to easily swap out and replace your cords with the handles.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
🎯 Designed for Your High-Performance Goals!
Sports Performance Jump Rope
Great jump rope, lightweight, easy to clean and store.
I was very disappointed this the set of three "ropes". I only tried the white rope out of the bundle and it was so light it was impossible to turn. The tool needed to interchange the ropes is smaller than the size of a paper clip and would be lost in no time . It took two weeks to arrive to me ( NC) and just made it within the return policy even though I reached out within two days of receiving product. Buyer pays for returns $9.00 . Buyer beware.
Hi Shawn, the small adjuster is for the freestyle cable, which is a very specific style of rope used for speed/freestyle movements. We suggest starting with the 4mm PVC which will give the most feedback and is very easy to adjust with the cord ends. When you are comfortable with the 4mm move to the thinner/faster cables.
This is a very high quality and professional grade jump rope. I like that this rope is designed to be cut to the individual using it. Easy to cut the rope if you have a nice wire cutter. The handles move very easily with the rope, and it's actually really fun jump roping with this.
The Sport Performance handles are great! They are very well made and spin smoothly. I have used all three ropes that came in the set. The 4 mm pvc cord is good for general jumping. The snap fasteners work really well. The 3.2 mm freestyle cord was ok. It is a little light. I had a some difficulty with rope feedback due to it's weight. Where I think the progression bundle really shines is with the 2.4 speed cable. The long, tapered Sports Performance handles combined with the smooth spin makes jumping with the speed cable enjoyable. I highly recommend this product.