Ultra Thin Speed Cable (1.1mm or 1.3mm)
The Fastest Speed Jumping Cable
An ultra thin coated cable for competition speed jumping. Thinnest, lightest speed cable available.
- 1.1mm: Slightly thinner is the fastest be least durable and lightest option.
- 1.3mm: Includes an extra coating of PTFE for a little more weight and durability.
- Recommended for experienced competitive jumpers only. It cuts through the air like no other cable, but it can be hard to "feel" the rope because it is so thin and light.
- PTFE coating adds durability, but it will still wear through quickly if used on abrasive surfaces like concrete. Recommended for smooth indoor surfaces only.
- Comes with the cable protection kit to enhance the life of your cable.
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
I absolutely love the 1.3mm speed cable. The rope moves effortlessly. It doesn’t kink easily. I use it for CrossFit double under workouts. I find it so much easier to do large sets.
We had purchased previously in the year and had no issues, but we bought a spare rope as my daughter recently competed in Junior Worlds in Colorado. This rope broke in the practice gym before her event, luckily we had a spare... Nerves were high and a rope break with now using the ‘spare’ definitely did not help. Not sure why it broke?
Such an awesome rope! Very thin and doesn’t hurt as badly when I accidentally whip myself.
Super Fast and makes double unders easy! PR’d my double unders first time using this rope!
My daughter love the Ultra Thin Speed Cable with 1.3 mm wire.